Sunday, April 15, 2012

Using Google Tools to Create and Manage Online Courses

Using Google Tools to Create and Manage Online Courses


On May 2nd at 2:00 Eastern I will be hosting a Google + Hangout discussing the steps we use to create, collect and manage digital portfolios. You can add this event to your calendar and find more details with specific information.


This session will focus on the work I'm doing with the Maine Virtual Learning Consortium. This session will cover some of the technical aspects of managing online courses as well as the pedagogical implications that online education brings.

If you'd like to join, visit the Google Education On Air site and connect with my Google+ account. I will  include as many people who would like to join the conversation as I can.

1 comment: